What are the obligations as a card holder
Obligations as a Card Holder
- The card is the property of the Montserrat Social Security Fund and as such should not be defaced.
- Every employed person is required to show the card to his / her employer , a Social Security official or any authorized person upon request.
- Always take the card to the Montserrat Social Security offices when making a claim for benefit or making enquires.
- Always quote your Social Security number in correspondence with the Social Security Office.
- The card is not to be used for any illegal purpose
- In the event of death the card should be returned to the Social Security Office without delay.
- The Social Security Office must be informed of any change of name or address so the records may be kept updated.
- The card is not-transferable.