The Social Security Act provides that within 7 days of employing his first employee, an employer shall complete and submit to the Director, an Employer Registration form
Where the employer is a registered Company, the employer shall present a copy of the following documents for Registration:
- The Certificate of Incorporation
- The Articles of Association
- The Notice of Registered Office
Where the employer is operating under a Business Name, the official Documents for Registration stating the following must be presented:
- The Business Name
- The general nature of the business
- The principal place of the business
- The name(s) of the person(s) carrying on the business
Where the business is a Partnership, the Employer Registration form must be signed by all the Partners.
Upon registration the employer will be issued with an Employer Registration Certificate stating his name and Registration Number. We wish to advise that the Number be kept handy when making any enquiries to our office.